Waterlollies Waterlollies

Amazing.

Yet another master piece by Adam Phillips. I loved it. Great animation as always, and a cute and funny story to tell. I love the world of Brackenwood, it's amazing. Very original and fun.

Why is this movie under judgement?

Cool Court Cool Court

Pop N' Lockness Monster

He was the only good part of this video. Like previously stated, it's average. The song was fuckin' hilarious though. Haha.

"Bend over girl use your titties like a broom and sweep it, just sweep it."

Fuckin awesome.

Dante's Inferno: Canto I Dante's Inferno: Canto I

This was my favorite work to ever read in English class. I loved The Divine Comedy. Dante' Alighieri is by far one of my favorite writers of the past. I would have liked it a bit better if you had stuck with the original poem's triset stanzas. But, either way, I'm really looking forward to more cantos.

Bring a Condom on a Date? Bring a Condom on a Date?

So true.

This cartoon showed exactly what happens. Damn girls and their stupid "tests". So very true.

Slowloft: Overdose Slowloft: Overdose

Muffins?

This movie was alright. Short, and not really much of a storyline, but I enjoyed the action. The animation was smooth as well. And Squirrel, I think he purposely made it look like the Ipod commercials to add to the hilarity of the film. It's the irony in it, that makes it funny.

Good show.

Massacre : RB2 Massacre : RB2

Great Scott!

That was brilliant. It's fun seeing Ignorant ass holes get beat down by a little girl ^_^ I loved this hahaha Especially the "This Sucks" part. I was curious, so I clicked it. I figured something like that would happen. That was friggin funny as crap though.

NG TimeTrial IX NG TimeTrial IX

Good Work

REALLY nice work guys. I liked them all. Great Animation, and Luis, yours was really good. :) I liked the animation, it was really smooth.

"That was most violenced flash ive ever seen from luis.Well he had most real-looking weapons. And a plot,it was sumthin to happen IRL. Others... well ok. Id say luis sqeezy openwounds and McBean.Good work,all. Well.Uh. Especially luis. Uh.

PS. An IRL story based on true events (on me): My smart-ass friend told me (we were discussing about ninjas): "Ninjas had 4 meter long katanas!" I said "Shit were.And if were,how could they swing them?" He answered: "Well are you stupid, ninjas were strong and skillful!" <--(+_+)--<<< What did we learn? Tell smartasses a) read more FACTS b) tell them to go screw a goat (quote from x-ray glasses =D )). Thank you.Laugh freely."

Ok, for one, your friend is really stupid. Ninja's did not have 4 Meter swords. Actually their swords were really short. The reason why is because it is lighter and enabled them to run faster. It was also a lot easier to swing. Ninja's were very skilled with stealth, there for there would be no need to reach out "4 meters" and slice someone open. Their swords were about (I think I read correctly) 2 and a Half Feet in length...:)

And just curious....who stole art?

Sheik's a woman? Sheik's a woman?

HAhaha

That was funny dude, the voice sounded like the kid from "Mr. Owl, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsiepop?"

:-P No offense, but when he said "Time to show you who I really am" it reminded me of that commercial. :-) Good flick man.

Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

Why was this on the Front Page?

This was not funny at all. I mean sure, maybe between you and a couple of friends, but not for the whole internet. I like the animation, and the sounds, but the humor was terrible. Try making some action Halo Flash, that would be best for you. The humor sucked...sorry man.

Half-Life 2 Ragdolls #2 Half-Life 2 Ragdolls #2

Hahaha That was awesome

Dude, I loved the end Scene with Alex and the Combine Soldier. I also loved the part where all the people were floating in the air, then fell XD Great stuff dude.