Ho Ho Ho Yellow Snow Ho Ho Ho Yellow Snow

Level 8 was messed up

IT was alright. Level 8 messed up though. I got to the end about 7 times, but each time it would say my bladder was empty, even though I had hit the last number 5 seconds before. It wouldn't stop after I got the last number.

Matmi responds:

we're trying to work that bug out, it only happens to some people

Dark Cut² Dark Cut²

While I like it

There were a lot of unnecessary effects that lagged the shit out of my computer even on low quality. The second operation is nearly impossible for me. I'm getting closer and closer to beating it, but it's extremely hard to do because of the lag created when I pour alcohol into his wounds. I guess I have to use more whiskey for him.

Great game though other wise. I liked the first and I like this one. Nice to see an auto-save feature. :D

A cup of cursors A cup of cursors

That was cool

I wish some of these actually worked with a PC. The Incoming! one looked like tons of Toe Nail clippings flying at the cursor. Good laugh sometimes. Good job :)

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Tooo damn hard

It's nearly impossible to find guns, I died after 3 days because the first gun you start out with is HORRIBLE. I'll be aimed right at a zombies head and the bullets STILL miss. The zombies are way too fast when tearing down the wall, and it's just overall too hard. I agree with the last guy, make the zombies weaker, and make guns easier to find.

Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

Needs more options

Now, before anyone starts yelling at me, I thought the game was very good. The only problem I had was the fact that you couldn't choose exactly what you wanted to improve like you could in the other one. In this one you can infect water without having to be water resistant and all that. For instance, in the previous version you could choose exactly what your plague/virus would do to people, i.e; give them boils, rashes, fever, vomiting, whatever the options were. Then you would have to increase it's airborne and waterborne strength as well. Also, it's resistance to the cure. I think those options need to be implemented again.

Crazy Shuttle Crazy Shuttle

I remember this!

Hahaha I remember playing this in like 2003. I LOVED this game and still do.

Detonate Detonate

HIGHSCORE!

Ahahah. I have the highscore at the moment. 294 Points. Good game, addictive.

Echogenesis Echogenesis

There could have been more.

There could have been more to interact with, but your main goal was achieved. That humored me for quite some time, as I have a love for music, and manipulating things. XD So, that was great. I loved the ambience it had, and all the different things. My favorite one was probably the Cave, or the Woods. Great work with this.

RaidenX RaidenX

Great Remake!

I loved this. I played it up until Stage 5 I believe. Man oh man, this was a good game. I remember playing this in the arcades at my local rec. center XD Great job, my favorite was the Plasma beam with the power up (purple one) and the Heat seeking missles; wiped EVERYTHING off the screen (plus it's bomb was sweet :-P) Great game. Keep games like this comin'! Yeehaw! Oh! That reminds me, I forget what the game was called, but you had to do certain things like jump ontop of the stampede of buffallo to live and keep tapping something, ah I'll figure it out. But someone should remake that. O_O

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

This was AMAZING

That was a great game, I loved the concept, I voted it for a 5. Great game man, the levels could be longer, but hey, I enjoyed it. Theres only ONE problem. On the Tournament and Survival Mode part, well, the quality keeps switching on me, (I have to use LOW on my computer), it keeps changing it to High. Now, I don't know why it does it, but it happens like, every 3 seconds. One more bad thing, when I do Tournament, the weapon I pick up from area 2, I can't carry into Area 3, and when I do enter Area 3, the weapon comes AFTER I defeat the guys. This is kind of frustrating. Otherwise it was great :)